18.4.05

What Up?

Been a while since I wrote on the motherfuckin blog so here I am.... Been busy working two jobs and all... But that's all over in about 2 weeks and I can't fucking wait. Moving into a house accross from simmons off of northriver road (hopefully) in a couple of weeks too, with Jesse, Andrew Dennis and Mike Gillis. It's a sweet spot but we gotta sort some shit out before it's official. Gonna try and play lots of hoops at colonel gray cause there's always people playing there. Ok as far as hip hop goes, I don't get into all that new shit. I mean I'll listen to it, but I'm not gonna get into it. I'm loving old chill shit like Tribe, the roots, blackalicious, J5, B-Boys, De La, ect... Gimme some more shit like that if you know of any.... Please and thanks... As far as the tourney is concerned, X-Box sucks donkey dick except for the graphics. And I don't think we should play it only cause the graphics are better. The game play is much better on the PS2. With PS controllers I'd consider, but I still think the PS2 plays better....

Righteyo!!!

Brasco

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive