19.4.05

I have been trying to do a similar type of night time excursions with an ipod blastin, except running instead of biking and downtown montreal instead of mountains, ahhh the crisp clean air of downtown montreal. I could probably run on the mountain but it would have to be during the day or else I would get raped and pillaged by numerous shaddy individuals. I have also thought about keeping a journal and have actually started one on several occasions but it comes down to commitment and dedication (and memory) and I have none of this, just too lazy. Someone watch Kung Fu Hustle, crazy movie. Have you heard of the enron documentary coming out Matt, it sounds pretty cool, I watched a couple clips on ifilms the other day. Some evil characters there. I am now addicted to civilization 3. Spent the last couple days playing it and I can't stop, so good. Its funny because I have all these new games with great graphics and gameplay and I am playing this game where you move little people with the keyboard. I'm trying to get on an intramural soccer team here donnie so you can tell (his name is escaping me) that I will be ready when I get home in late june. J how do you not turn into a prune having 2 showers a day?

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive