5.4.05

I'll give you the rules....

Ok first of all, I only turned off the goaltenting in one fucking game way back in the day (may have been live 95 or so for the genesis) because there weren't enough blocks in the game, and that's all I touched and you guys are still on me for that one... I agree with the superstar level, and I also agree that the game speed should be left as is. I usually leave the camera angle as is (but zoomed in so Ed doesn't cry), but I will try yours out allas and tell you what I think. As far as a created player, there would have to be some very strickt regulations on that one and I just don't think it would work... As for charges, Darcy you'd better learn a different way to play defence and stop whining that the refs aren't giving you shit, that's just an easy way out, like allas said if you move your feet and get there in time the refs will call it. When we do the draft how many guys are we picking??? I think we should do it the way we used to by selecting players from memory and writing them down on paper..... Or we could select them now (on the blog).. All twelve players, in order... We just have to figure out the draft order.... What do ya think????? (Also when is this tournament taking place????)

Donnie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive