3.4.05

KRS-One

I just downloaded a krs-one song the other day and he was talking about how he dis' for every rapper. I forget what the line was though. I'm gonna find out.

I've been listenin to a bunch of krs-one lately. He's got some of the best shit, Poetry, Myphilosophy, A Friend, and of course Step into My World. Who remembers at Coal Bowl when Halifax West went up on stage with that song? Rakim is pretty damn good too, Check out My Melody.

Alright found the lyrics for the dis. It's from My Philosophy. "How many mc's must get dissed before somebody says, "Don't f*** with Kris!". Listen to that song for sure though.

Oh, as far as the charges go I think it's fine how it is. Whether you want to utilize it or not is up to you. Whatever you think works. Everyones got their own styles anyway. What kind of speeds are you playing at Matt? You're probably messing around with the high speeds aren't ya?

Did anyone see the McDonald's All-American game and Josh McRoberts, the latest recruit for the Blue Devils? He'll be dominating the league for sure. And how good is an Illinois - North Carolina final?

Later
Trev

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive