12.4.05

Brenda's Got A Baby.

Fuckin' snow... its snowing again. 2 weeks ago, I was wearing just a tshirt outside... now I'm back up to wearing three hoodies. I seriously fucking hate snow. Next winter we (RB) plan on touring all winter in just the southern states just to avoid the snow.

I've just worked 7 days straight... thats sooooooo not me. I usually only pierce three days a week, and then I have 4 days to do design work, but my boss is out of the province which means I'm working for like 15 days straight. I dont think I like it.

Lately I've been working out like madddd. Not going to a gym style, but pull-up bar style and free weights style. Mike, Oke and I changed out living room into a gym. I'm also getting a Chuck Norris Total Gym from a trade for a website on wednesday.... good deal.

Allas, email me at crucialheadwalk(a)gmail.com, or just tell me your address.

playlist:
Tragedy Khadafi - Against All Odds
Black Market Malitia - LP
Kool G Rap - Roots Of Evil
Rakim - The 18th Letter
Easy E - Eternal E
Alchemist - 1st Infantry
Agnostic Front - United Blood
Madball - Hold It Down
Big L - The Big Picture
Cormega - The Testament
Garden State Soundtrack

Word.

**EDIT**
check this out http://movies.collegehumor.com/media/movies/b-ball-e-mail.mov

-JD

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive