23.4.05

Megan is making me look bad

Yeah I am going to have to agree that megan's fame is do to years of jackhammers and verbal abuse. For a song to the ring we could have hell's bells or she's a bad mamma jamma or maybe some grand pubba. We will have to draw straws for order of the Gracy train and we definitely need matching track suits with "Clellan the Fellan" on the back. I hate to break everyones dreams but I don't think anyone is getting freedom 35. I could see 45 maybe but 35, come on. I only hope to be done school and have a job by then. In order to retire at 35 you would not only have to make a couple million dollars but you would have to save a couple million. I recall hearing ron say once during a moment of wisdom that if you are retiring at 65 you should have at least a million saved. Considering that most people live to there early/mid 70's and that is only a couple years after 65 you are going to need a hell of a lot more to start retirement at 35. Good luck to trying though.

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive