17.4.05

Fuck Fuck Fuck

So it's 9:30am here on Sunday. I'm at work...actually I've been at work for like 2 hours. Hopefully I'll be out of here by 2 this afternoon, cause I have soccer. But take this...in the last 4 days I have worked 68 hours. Since Monday it's been 92...and I still have today to go. My boss told me until I break his record from when he was analyst (which is 119 hrs in a 7 day period) then he has no sympathy. Oh well what can you do.....gotta get that paper....FREEDOM 35. Here is a rundown of a typical day doing M&A.

6:30am - Wake Up

7:15am - Get to work, read news and watch market open(7:30am MT)

8:15am - Starbucks (Grande Black)

8:20am - 12:00pm - Look through financial statements and news releases to find information on the companies we are working on, in order to build M&A model. (info on www.sedar.com)

12:00pm - go get something healthy for lunch or go to a bike class at the gym and work my ass off while there are 25 hot ass girls in a total of 3 inches of spandex.

1:00pm - 5:00pm - Try and make numbers do what my Director wants them to do.

5:00pm - Dinner at some fucking place with hot girls that i can't touch. Cause there are 50 other investment bankers trying to do the same.

Dinner - Time unknown - This is when the real fun begins....after dinner the directors go home...but before they do, they take all the shit they've been working on all day and give you a BRIEF rundown and hand it off and roll out like a good QB. Then it's up to me to try a figure out what the fuck is going on and how I'm gonna get a 70 page presentation together for 7am the next morning.....WAIT I haven't even finished the fucking models...FUCK. This is the time that I have music blasting, about 3 redbulls in my veins and I'm working on two computers at once. Then I get 'THE EMAIL' at about 10ish from my Director that says "Hey how's that coming along...I'd like a copy emailed to me before you leave so I can read it first thing in the morning"..........FUCK FUCK FUCK.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive