29.4.05

Good Day.

So yesterday was a pretty good day. I knew that we were having a work 'function' after work when I came in yesterday so I half expected the day to be nice. At lunch my department MD's got a shit load of sushi for everyone....then at around 2:30 one of the assistants showed up with like 5 flats of beer (again from the MD's). Then we had this 'town hall' meeting....so everyone in the company packed into a boardroom and the MD's told us we were all getting extra vacation time and then gave everyone an Apple ipod Shuffe....the 1GB too.

We then proceeded to go to this sports bar with indoor basketball, golf, beach volleyball, mini golf, video games.....needless to say I had a pretty good time last night. Feeling good today too......I recommend ending the night with a red bull and vodka....seemed to make me better. And Darcy ....don't give me technical medical talk about how it really didn't make me feel better.

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive