11.4.05

J...I still need your address.

OK first things first. Ed as far as playing on All-Star....that is bullshit. That just tells me that you can't shoot well enough to play on Superstar which means that you don't have game. Get your system hooked up to Superstar and get working on that jumper....it's a video game no need for lasers.

Ok now on to rap beefs. Ed said "Pac and Biggie never hated each other and they had the biggest beef in hip hop" What the fuck are you talkin about. They hated each other like crazy. Pac got shot in Puffy's studio in New York and then Big made a song called "Who Shot Ya". Now that is 'real' hate boy. As far as 50 being hot....WRONG. His shit is all the same now. Jada, Clipse and Common (yes Common) are all recording hot shit right now. As far as R&B....for me that stay in the bedroom. I don't like riding around with the guys listening to slow jams.....fuckin gay version of 'Back Seat of my Jeep. You and Donnie holding hands too. I bet you too look like a B2K video riding around singing about love....haahahah. I'll bring home the "O" cd for you two. And Darcy ....don't be throwin you panties around at anyone....keep them nasty shits to yourself.

Ok I'm done with that. As for the T.V. ...I'm down. Hook it up. But just know that Trev and I have been trash talking outside the blog casue as T.P. puts it....'there's no point in talkin shit to those other cats, that's like going to a junior high game and talking smack to the rookies'.....except Braso....you man you're welcome to talk shit with the big cats not them all-star no shot having chumps.

That ESPN site always has funny ass shit so keep up to date kids. On another note ..I'm playing on a soccer team this summer with Boris Samu....it already halarious.

Who the fuck has a 4 Runner?

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive