22.4.05

an I'm creepin' an I'm creepin' an I'm creep..in'

I'm very impressed with the length of these blogs. I find it hard to write a couple sentences because I basically do the same thing everyday and fail to have many imaginative thoughts that I care to share. With regard to the meat and cancer article, which I haven't finished reading yet, I was just talking to lyndsay about pancreatic cancer today (she is taking a pathology class) and apparently it is the worst type of cancer you can get, she couldn't remember why but it is probably because it mimicks the effects of diabetes before it metastisizes to other areas (e.g. liver) and since people are over weight you wouldn't think anything of them getting diabetes. Anyhoo, fish is good for you but I don't agree with the whole fisheries industry, they are basically just fishing the shit out of the water till there is nothing left then they complain (bias much)(I stick with the veggie sushi, probably just as good and they have it at most of the places I have gone to). They are rich lazy fucks for most of the year then work there asses of for a couple of months and make a ton of money. Then they complain to the governement. Not a fan of the seal hunting either. I would love to go out there and club some of them over the head till they die (in a non-violent manner of course). Fucking idiots, makes me sick. When I was home they had a debate on compass (worst new show I have ever watched) between a persion from a stop seal hunting website and the fisheries guy from PEI. What a fucking dope, she killed him. I could describe it in detail but I will save it, basically he looked like a giant tub of lard sitting there pretending that he had some statistics that it was okay, she then took that stat and told him how it was bullshit, crammed it down his ass and left him to repeat himself over and over. Sooo, if you can go without eating meat amen to you, if you can't then you will die a slow and horrible death (maybe). You are going to get one form of cancer or another before you die so no need helping Mr Cancer out with the macaroni meat and the tube sausage. We actually had to go on a palliative care visit and the person we saw had pancreatic cancer that had spread to the liver, horrible.
Trevor, always a joy to read your pleasant insights, let me know if they every get an old school pic of Kurt Rambis on the cover of slam... I will laminate it. I doubt LeBron is going anywhere, he will miss his mommy (unless they put her on the hundred dolalr bill of course - he could probably pay for that to happen).
Most of the pics in montreal are pretty close to my place. Don't think I would be taking pictures of gas stations if I was here though. Just joined a intramural soccer team with a bunch of med students. I have a feeling most have them have never played before so I don't think it is going to be too competative (not like playing with boris and his rocket - I remember one time at spring park he took a shot and hit the house across the street, wowie) but should get some of the rust off. Thats about all I got.

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive