17.4.05

and I laugh

As a comparison here is a run down of my day:
- wake up between 8 and 12 depending on whether I feel like going to class
- eat lunch after getting home from class or after getting up
- go to a couple classes and listen/sleep in class/listen to music/draw
- go to gym and play squash or go for a run
- go home and eat
- then watch a movie/play games

this cycle continues for 2 weeks then I gradually introduce school work in the 3rd week and cram everthing in during the 4th week before we have our final for that topic.
I think I am averaging about 11-12 hours of sleep per day in any given week.
I'm sure things get much better the higher up you get, then you can just pile stuff on people below you like they are doing to you. Has anyone seen Kung-Fu Hustle? I watched half of it last night, pretty cool movie, little weird, but quite entertaining.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive