4.4.05

Rules....

Ok here it is....Darcy is suggeting that we make our own players....well all that is going to do is give everyone a 7"10 PG with 99 everything and different facial features and name. AND if anyone decides to make their player shorter then they will be at a disadvantage. So I say NO to the create a player. But I am only one person so we'll have to come up with a rule book.

I think that everyone should post a set of rules that they feel should be implimented for the tourny. Obviously we are not talking about what 'real rules' we are going to play with (Donnie). This is all about outside the game type shit....like make a player, what speed to play the game at. All those Global Sliders.

Anyway put them out there and I'll create a rule book.

Also I have done the same as Darcy for training. Only one difference, I'm not a chump! I win games by twenty. I'm also working in some new offences: Flex, Box, 1-4 High, Motion

We'll see which ones I'll run when my team gets drafted.


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive