24.4.05

As for my version of Freedom 35 it has nothing to do with me retiring, has to do with me staying home and looking after all the kids the wifey wants to have. Honestly does anyone ever feel sympathy when they here some stay at home mom complain about how hard she has it. I mean shit, you don't have to get out of your PJ's to make breakfast and through a movie on for the kids to watch damn. I mean I'm not hating on all the mom's of the world, but come on doing laundry, and cooking and shit, I can be high as fuck and have a great productive day.

I downloaded this song called G-Unit the Gang. Downloaded it twice and both versions are just this tight Method Man verse. Don't know why but check it out it's tight.

Peace
ED

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive