10.4.05

Don't feel like studying so...

I haven't liked any of the new hip hop stuff, just doesn't appeal to me. The RnB was made for Ed. The 4runner is like a love shack when you got that music playing, I almost took of my panties and tossed them at you Ed at one point but I resisted. Donnie do you have any 'down to earth approach' songs, if you have heard of them, I can't find any and they sound pretty good. Big screen is a good idea and yes you can do that because people do it all the time during the superbowl, could have everyone through in a couple bucks and get a tv and some brewskys. I don't care what skill level we play on, I have come to the decision that I have no chance of winning and I am just going to go for the most token white guys on a team award, if only John "pick-and-roll" Stockton and Jeff "wipe-my-face/ running-wrong-foot-jumpers" Hornacek hadn't retired I would be money. Now all I got is Jon "rat-face" barry and the semi-quasi-I know he is not but he should be white Mike "where-my-bitches-at" bibby. Bookmarked that ESPN site, very informative.

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive