14.4.05

My cottage is probably free if we want to use that I would just have to check. The beach isn't very large or populous but my pale white gooey body never cared. Matt bring your squash racquet home with you, we should have a tourney. I have been playing a bit here and am starting to get back into form, been getting tips from that 1970 book I got off ebay for a dollar. I like that view that you are using but it isn't so good for some paces because you can't see the guy, much better depth though so you can tell how close to the basket you are. I agree with PS2, I find the xbox controller to bulky, I agree with the better graphics (same as the computer if you have everything turned up).
Ed do you still want to try and get the game, you weren't on msn yesterday?
My hot bands are snow patrol, shins, Bloc party, and saves the day
respect - http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2653662

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive