19.4.05

Journal

I went for like a 3 hour bike ride last night....it was awesome. I drove to the mountains and rode on this road that is closed for some type of moose migration. But it is open to cyclists. So I just crused with ipod blasting and enjoyed the view. While I was out there I thought about keeping a journal....imagine writing down your day to day thoughts, events and all that shit....then 30 years down the road picking it up and reading it....or better yet, if you had kids give it to them when they turn like 18. That would be a way to change a kids view on shit. I wish I could have had a book like that when I was leaving high school. It'd be like learning a whole life before yours even starts.

Anyway....just a thought. I would also like to read other ppl's cause it would be cool read what ppl you know have done and seen.

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive