10.4.05

Out of Touch

Shit I'm bad at keeping up to date on these posts my bad, no excuses either since I don't do shit all day. Actually was back on a roof the other day but were not full fledged yet. Being that I've missed commenting on a few issues let me get up to date.

First of all you guys can have hip hop right now, I mean The Game, and 50 are hot, but the beef is bullshit. Pac and Biggie never hated each other and they had the biggest beef in hip hop. You ask me it's all about RNB and lovin the ladies YA HEARD ME. Ask Donnie he loves driving in the 4runner listening to Anthony Hamilton pour his broken hear out. Dude is hurtin bad in every song.

As for the tourny my vote is for standar rules at the All-Star level, I think it's more realistic than Superstar. As Donnie mentioned I'm all about the standard view, zoomed in of course. Finally can you rent TV's? Be nice to rent a big sick plasma TV if possible don't know if you can do that anywhere?

Gotta go to court tomorrow. Well I don't really, but Doug and Peter skipped out on rent a few month's back at 575 so they gotta go to the PEI reglatory and appeals commision or whatever. So I may tag along for clarifacation purposes. Or at least they want me to but I don't know if it will do any good. They are not being charged for damages just the fact that they skipped out on rent. Which they did so not much I can do.

Peace
EZED

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive