21.4.05

Been a while!

Shit, I haven't even read any of these posts in at least a week. Some good stuff I must say. I just wanted to start this post off with a little quote from the new Slam with Vince on the cover (that's some bull shit I know). This is from the dime drop column and it's in reference to the Lakers. "... they had glitch-mode pretty much the whole time I had been out there. You know in a video game when someone can't beat you, because you have one move that can't be stopped? That's glitch-mode, and they had that ..." That's going to be my game, just no stopping it really. I got the charge glitch down pat and I'll master a few more before the time comes.

Matt, that new Common stuff is definitely the shizrocca, all but two of the tracks are produced by Kanye, he's the bombay producer by the way. And it's probably right up your alley T-rainor. His real nice album is "One day it'll all make sense". A little of that classic shit. I like that playlist J has set up, real nice. I've been listening to a lot of Rakim lately, check, check, check out my melody.

Yeah, I've been keeping my own little journal lately. Helps clear some of your thoughts sometimes and puts shit together for you. I just filled my first scribbler actually. Mine's mainly full of business ideas. It's wicked on those nights I've been talkin to Keith and some creative juices are flowing through me and I got ideas for days to write about. The worst is doing that and trying to go to sleep. I ususally end up getting out of bed and writing for a few more hours. Crazy shit.

Oh, and all that talk about lebron going to the Knicks. Here's my prediction. We all know Jay-Z bought the Nets right a little ways back right. Well, he plans on moving them to Brooklyn. I don't know if that would play into Lebron's bonus but I'm guessing they got that shit planned out. Think about it, why else has Lebron been putting up those Roc-a-fella / diamond dallas page signs. It doesn't really make any sense unless he plans on doing something with them. Besides, Jay-Z is Reebok and Lebron is Nike, Nike for life I'd say, so how else could the two of them hook up unless Lebron came out with an album or something, not likely to happen. Now that I think of it, who else was throwing out the ROC symbol during all-star break?

Damn that's a busy schedule Matt. You don't really stop too much do you. I'm with you on the Freedom 35 for sure. I'll be chillin on a beach, talking to Keith, doing WHATEVER I desire by the time I'm 35, count on it.

Oh, and a nice site in case you're unaware, www.slamonline.com. Check out "The Links" by Lang Whitaker

I'm outta here, later
Trev

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive