30.3.05

Your Love

Here is your love Donnie:

If I come home and you guys are playing againsted each other on anything less than SuperStar....uugghh....Cause we all know Donnie doesn't like playing with actual rules. And anything less than SuperStar is not the NBA. It's like playing with a mini ball in Ed's Basement......All Day!

But Donnie I'll give you a little love, and for the record I have structured the tournament around 5min games. I'm not about quick runs and a win. I'm about who has real game. That means length. So Donnie, there is your love and that's all you're gonna get. Don't expect any 20 point wins when you're playin me.....I'll hurt you're feelings like you were Darcy getting robbed of the MVP at UPEI basketball camp.

-Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive