22.3.05

Dead or Alive....

Can't wait to hear Darcy play the ole guitar again......his one and only fucking song. I was listening to a rock internet radio staion yesterday at work and it played that song. I just laughed my ass off for like 10 min. Yo Ides, I was chatting with your girl the other day....I was like " why the fuck is Ed moving to Hali?". Stay with that girl man....I'm tellin ya. Take it from me, I know alot about a good relationship...HA! Meanwhile I haven't spend more than 2 hours at a time with my girlfriend in like 2 months and she was talking about moving back home the other night. Just tell that girl of yours to hurry up and finish vet school and get out here. And fuck DVM on the end of your name...just make sure you get a joint account with your name on it.....YEAH!

My Donnie prediction is that he works both jobs for about a month then he'll be out one night and just make a decision to fuck it and quit. He'll then spend 2 weeks with Keith and some type of vids. Then off to the yacht club to try and impregnate Josh Egans little sister. But after trying with no luck (on the pregnant thing) he'll get roped in by a 40's bitch with a nice boat and Donnie will then suddenly have the money to get back to OZ.

Beat it chumps. 4 months till i come back and start fucking everyone up in LIVE 2005.

-Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive