21.3.05

"I don't care if she is your girlfriend, I'm punching her anyway"

Yo you guys are fucking hilarious with the shit you've been producing. My computer likes to pick and choose what activities it will allow and posting on this Blog hasn't been one of them. I've been a religous reader though and it's been killing me not post some responses.

Hali is out, can't leave my baby she's too good to me and plus I like the idea of her being a doctor. If we get married do I get to add DVM to the end of my name?

Did just spend a serious BBall weekend over in Hali. Good CIS tourny plus nothing but NCAA when I wasn't at the metro center. We will have to hook up a sky box some year and get nasty drunk and heckle the shit out of UNB and Darcy can get thrown out for trying to fight them after a time out. Cage Crew represent represent. Oh and for those of you who don't know Butch is a stone cold pimp and knows all the hottest chicks. Seriously time after time my jaw would hit the floor when he'd introduce me to someone. He knows it to.

You guys are all wrong on your Donnie predictions. He'll work both jobs for a while and save some cash. Except he's not saving for school when he's got enough money for a ticket he's gone to Aussie land, I'm calling it.

Peace
EZEDLOVER

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive