8.3.05

I have like an infinity ligers

Excellent, glad to be a member of the squad. Who else is on the team and what type of kits do we get. Happy belated Bday Allas, I forgot to write it in my last post. By the way I don't know anyones birthday... not even my own familes so everyone should tell me what there is so I can write it down and lyndsay can send her vast collection of cards with religious quotes that she covers up with stickers... you will feel lucky the day you get one of them. Matt if you are still looking for recipes try www.vegetarian.allrecipes.com there is a bunch of good ones there and they are rated by a bunch of people so you can pick out the good ones. Ian is coming to montreal for a couple days on his way home to pei. I don't think he is staying long, couple weeks maybe then he is back to work as big foot in the woods of wawa.

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive