7.3.05

Cut Loose!!!!

I went to a rock and roll concert on the weekend.... There was a band called Risky Biniss playing... They were dope.... Good show boys, special thanks for the Cop Killer shout out by Scarthy Wonka. I want one of those New Balance T's, I would have bought one on the weekend but the funds are a little low at the moment. Next time...... Allas happy belated Bee-Day, Fuck you're old. JP your day's coming soon??? Or did you already have it, fuck I can't remember fucking birthdays.... Darcy consider yourself the property of Cheers Sports Bar Soccer United, formerly known as RAZZY'S MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! Bring your mellon.... Is Ian coming to PEI or just Montreal? I can't believe he's leaving the big western trees behind to come visit us... Shit that's gotta be tough. The Nate Dogg is officially RCMP.... He just finished his training and will be home soon for about a week.... Fucker is getting posted in Whistler, Sweet. In other RCMP news Ed Rza Clark got accepted, as well as someone else we all know but I can't fucking remember who it is... Right, ohh yeah I'm a fucking loser with no money and no girlfriend and I can't get any tail and I'm a loser.... CARPENTRY in the Fall!!!!!!

Peace,

Ice T.......Rainor

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive