9.3.05

Ligers huh?

So i was taking a crap the other day at work and while sifting through the paper I noticed that McGill is looking for a new Dean of Dentistry....what's up with that Darcy. Sketchyness in the program I think.

Ian works in WAWA....fuck we drove through there on the cross Canada adventure. That place is small as fuck and in the middle of nowhere. But it is the home of Chris Simon aka Calgary Flames goon. I'll give you a brief story on my time in Wawa.

It was about 10am we had been driving for almost 4 hours already and needed a pit stop for some coffee and food. Enter Wawa. After driving by a giant Canadian Goose on the edge of town we soon found ourselves on main street aka the only street in town. After driving around for a minute we decided on a small (family run) coffee shop. It looked packed, so we figured it must be good. Went in........it was now that I knew Wawa was a small place....cause everyone in the place just stopped talking and looked at us like we were black and it was 1965 in Mississippi. Well after getting our food, we sat and started to eat. Beside us were a few local girls ...looked to be about 15-18, two were pregnant and the other was holding a baby. I wasn't paying too much attention to them until I heard one girl say:
" ...yeah I'm fucking sick of hearing my mom tell me that I need to go back to school and finish grade 9.." (the other girls agree) she continues "....I already have 3 kids and get enough money from social (services I assume) to live perfect. And if I can win my court case against (insert some guy's name here) then I will have enough money to live forever."

I looked and Gillian and said let's get out of Wawa.....NOW!

I'm trying to figure out when to book my ticket home for this summer. I'm either thinking about coming home a week before C-dot's wedding and leaving after or coming home right before and then staying for a week......I want to be able to hang with everyone so let me know. Also Darcy find out if you think you and the Fam will be too busy that week leading up to things.

-Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive