19.3.05

I don't know anything about college basketball

Donnie I will be coming home on tuesday (22nd) until wednesday the (3oth). Lyndsay was able to find some cheap flights to halifax for 200$ return. J if you are interested in going to pei for a week just let me know and we can maybe pick you up are our way home. The deb will be picking me up at 8:40ish on tuesday and returning me around 5ish on the wednesday, unless Ichange my flight. Bought one of the new ipod minis, should be here on monday or tuesday, excited! Donnie any chance you are working everyday 18h a day and have some time to play some basketball or hang on the stoop and look rough. I am almost last in my basketball pool. We will have to do the same thing next year. it was pretty easy, could be hard to collect the all important money though

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive