30.3.05

My Jacket = Mark's Napkin

Darcy and Jeff were the biggest lay-up losers ever in the history of NBA JAM (that was the game). And it was grade 12 in Saint John when Mark came with us and agreed with everything Darcy said, and also used my jacket as a napkin for his pizza party. You could take all those chumps and put them on a team and I'll still out rebound you. Mostly cause I'll shot 85%.

And as for the tournamet, I'll have a preliminary Excel version posted soon (once I can figure out how). To sum it up we'll have an initial round detriming everyone's skill level, and then we'll break up into 2 divisions and work through and round robin leading into a tournament style playoff format. All tie breakers will be determined by total points against ONLY. Therefore if you can't play D your gonna be in trouble. Get that right analog stick working. Play in practice mode and do you defensive slides.

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive