29.3.05

COACH K's....for Sega Genesis!

That was the name of the college game that we used to rock. I remember drawning up a tournament model on that mini chaulk board in Ed's basement. Go figure that I now make financial merger models for a living. Who knew? Anyway ....that Coach K game was money cause we could all have a team in the tournament and go through it....and get the home crowd pumped. Until Trevor figured out that you could push guys out of bounds, and then for the last three minutes of close games would be someone running at you full speed when you were close to the line.

I wish I could have been home to play Vid's with Keith. I'm missing him a lot lately and my Xbox. But really though I'm a dangerous man with anybody.....remember I'm the guy who lost his job and got up early everyday to play Xbox. And I know that everyone has a PS2, but it doesn't matter, I can still kill it with them little anti-ergonomic controllers.

Ed as far as the best basketball game.....for me it was Live '98, but only when I was watching Donnie play it with all the rules off, in his basement, sitting like a fucking yoga master! And he'd be winning by like 70 and loving every minute of it.

You know I got game....get you're practice on bitches. Tell Trevor I'm comin.........

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive