29.3.05

Best Bball Vid Ever?????

So serious games of NBA live were played last night in preperation for Allas's triumphant return. I'll admit it Trevor and Donnie were held it down but my effort won't be so weak when serious chips are on the line and Allas has the brackets all drawn up. It will be serious tourny time and Donnies efforts to coerce me into conversation causing my leads to vanish will be futile. Plus Keith was there in full effect and although all those who attended left elevated, I was already lifted to that elevation before the draft had begun.

Now on a serious note. Which Basketball game resulted in the best tournaments? Or is simply the best video basketball game given it's time? I'm going with the College game we used to kill at Allas's apartement, shit I think it was for Sega Genesis! Or NBA2K which lead to the establishment of Shauka Kahn.

Peace

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive