4.3.05

....I'm a stick my dick in the mash potatos!

Whad up ya'll. Everyone kinda disappeared there for a while and it seems to be just Darcy keepin us alive. Anyway today is Allas' 25th birthday, fuck I'm feeling old. Not old enough to get married though. I'll give Goran's wedded bliss 1 year, that's about the time his wife will be completely sick of Goran calling her 'girl', and realize it's not a nickname it's just that he can't fucking remember her name.
I have started my new jorb and so far so good. I work realtively long hours but it doesn't seem bad at all. Usually start at or before 7:30am and usually get home 7pm or later depending on the day. The best part is that we go out for dinner every night and it is expensed, so we hit only the best spots. It's not doing much for my current relationship, we usually go out after work for drinks or whatever and I don't get home until like 10-11pm. Also when at the bar in a suit, girls always ask what you do, and very much enjoy to hear the words 'investment banker' come out of the mouth. As we all know I have a slight self-control problem when in comes to women, so we'll have to see where this ship takes me.
J, I still want a pair of risky biz pants....hook it the fuck up....just let me know what I need to do I on my end....if you can get them to me...I'll hook you up with a MONEY belt buckle. This is the town to be in if you need a good buckle.
That's my news for today.

Beat it chumps!

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive