15.3.05

Thee ho-ooles in the ice are dangerous.

Sorry for being such a slacker... I still lurk this blog like 3 times a day, but I'm too lazy to post shit. Two weeks ago I got to see Donald for the first time in like 2 yrs, I dont remember you being that tall :)

For all you suckahzzzz who wanted sweats, we sold out in like 2 hrs selling them online. I think we just got more printed up.

I just got word from Eddie P that he's moving over to hali and moving to the 17th floor of an apartment. I told him that if I cant jump out of my window and live, its a no go, hence me living in a basement apartment!

My life is really boring right now. Is it bad that the only stress I have right now is deciding what to delete off my ipod to fit the new DJ Whoo Kid Mixtape? For the past 2 weeks, all I've doing is playing Need For Speed Underground 2. Darcy, I got PES2. Its pretty dope.... but I think my controller is fucked.. all the buttons are all mixed up and I cant seem to change it.

Lloyd Banks is here tonight. Maybe I'll shoot him so he'll get more ghetto than 50 and The Game.

I bought a pull-up bar a few days ago. I'm wicked sore. Most people walk in my room and hit their head on it.

Word.
JDIDDY.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive