31.3.05

Email...

Alright, I have sent and email to the following people regarding the upcoming Summer Live 2005 Tournament.

• txpost
• ezedlover
• icetrainor
• dacrymaclellan

this email includes the greatest tournament spreadsheet of all-time. Although I have only included the first round, and I assume that each round will get more elaborate and amazing.

As for Trev...I'm gonna start working on a special game plan for you.

Everyone else is gonna be easy...Darcy and Ed I'll just work like a 15yr old Korean whore. As for Donnie his game is gonna be run and gun, and I know that he hasn't seen D like me before I'm up your jock from baseline to baseline, giving you that pelvic bump.

Let me know what you think about the spreadsheet....YEAH!

Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive