9.3.05

"Yeah the old man said I could pick any carpet in the place"

Yeah I heard they are looking for a new dean but I don't know anything about why. He is quite the character. We had a party at his "pad" at the beginning of the year. The place was fucking huge. His yard was probably 2 or 3 acres, on the water, and his neighbours house was giant and it had it's own pond with central fountain... ridiculous. For the party there was pig and lamb roasting on an open spit and a trailer as big as a couple closets full of beer for everone to drink (open bar). It was awsome. If you ever plan on coming to montreal come when we have that party and you won't be sorry. The whole time he walked around with a half open button up shirt that was soaking with sweat and Ithink he changed it multiple times, looks very much like your average swinger. I thought his wife was going to be the next dean (that is what he said, maybe not. Doubt the family is going to be very busy so just come home whenever you can get a cheap ticket. My only goal is to sleep on the couch the whole time and not in the room that deb will have spent days cleaning and preparing for me. And for clarification Ian doesn't work in Wawa he wonders in the woods outside of wawa scaring small children and wrestling bears for fish. In the soccer game I have I made a Winsloe West Royalty FC team and made some sweat uni's for us... working on getting us all in the game (yeah I am a loser)

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive