31.3.05

In The Zone I and II

Alright, thought I'd join in on the action. First I have to say that the posts I've read a hilarious. Let's get down to business though. What's all this shit being talked. I'd say I got the most game by far. Now that Darcy introduced me to the "take a charge" technique I don't think my system can be broken. It's just too sound. My teams make less mistakes than a grade ten geometry test, our offensive firepower compares to any team being run by Steve Nash, and our team defense can only be compared to that of the three time champs Carelton Ravens. I'd have to say that Donnie's the next in line, only because he owns the game. Don't forget that two man tournament we had a few weeks back t-rainor. By the end of it I had to end up giving you two or three of my teams just so we could keep playing. You did beat my ass at Dougie's though.

I'd say Matt will be a nice run. If it's anything like the NFL2K or Madden games we use to have at Queen St. than it will be nothing less than a strategic battle. I wouldn't sleep on Ed just yet, I know he's a fan of the underdogs and it looks like he's taken that role for the moment. If Darcy has that starting five and works on his game like he says he will then it could be a good tourney all together, there won't be those easy wins anymore (Dougie).

Oh, I can't believe you guys haven't mentioned the game that revolutionized the basketball world. In The Zone one and two for PS2 was definitely in a league of its own. Never before could you play defense like that, the blocks, the steals. Also, the threes were nice. Isn't that where Ed first made the legendary Chaka Kahn?

Later
Trev

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive