31.3.05

Good old allas tournaments

I like the sound of that tournament. I'm going to have to get a pair of sweat pants and loafers just for the occassion because that is going to take all day. I'm "getting" live 2005 for the computer so I can get some practice in and don't come home cold and lose to ed again. Going to hurt my studying time but I think it is worth taking one for the team under these circumstances. Yeah it was NBA jam, I couldn't remember the name yesterday. PLaying basketball tomorrow, going to work on the boozer and the double pump, might see if I can add something new to my arsenal, perhaps the Bill walton dunking on little kids move, a classic. I would appreciate a double elimination with a crossover round and groups a- d with one of them being the group of death, see if you can work that into the bball tourney (I'm Qatar, if we go international)

darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive