24.3.05

Project find JD an apartment.....

Remember that trip J. Started off wondering why we were always so tired. Exaust leak into the back seat. Then we got to Windsor and relized that the tire was getting flat. Went into a garage told the guy we had no money and that we needed a new tire....surprisingly he gave us one and put it on too. J then promised him that he'd come back and pay him later. Finally we get to butt fuck nowhere and don't even look for a spot for J. Just got some snacks and headed back to PEI. I fell asleep with the seat laid back and my arm in the back seat holding a giant wrench we had for our skateboards.....J gets pulled over for speeding and the french cop thinks that I'm holding the wrench to get ready to bash him. Didn't help that we were driving in the Sundance with stained wife beaters on, looking like hoods.

Also that night Ed was talking about was the night that we got Reverse back....remember. 4 drives and 1 park and I think we had a neutral. Fuck that was money......as far as the song...I don't know ....probably LL maybe Loungin'. But I need more to go on.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive