5.12.06

YO HO

I hate the new Blog set up. Now that it's December I gotta go back and click on each November post one at a time, brutal. Still nothing new round herrrrrrrrrrrr. Liv's board exam is Wednesday so I've been walking around on egg shells the last few weeks cause she's crazy stressed. Hopefully she does well so my plan of Freedom 27 can start to take effect.

Only new deal is BBall season kicked in so reffing mad bball games, 9 this week. Other day in SIS tourny a kid from Stonepark put down a legitamite dunk attempt in the game. Real smoth with little effort but he back rimmed it. Anyway definately caught me off gaurd, havn't seen anyone in JR. high dunk since I was in Grade 7 and we'd throw the ball up right in front of the rim for Mike Saunder's and Craig Durling. By the way I still owe Mike Saunders a wedgy. Honestly one day I'm gonna see him out, hopefully at Peakes or something and just wedgy the shit out of him, don't think I won't.

Peace

Ed

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.