18.12.06

Can you hear that?

That is the sound of Darcy dropping the ball. Way to go Darcy! Now nobody is going to get to see J over Christmas. He is probably going to get lost, and then go with some nice person with candy, then next thing you know we'll be watching on the news as they find him in the basement of some old man's house. All brusied up and shaking not wanting to discuss the month of physical abuse he (aka his ass) has endured.

Way to go Darcy, let me thank you in advance for ruining Christmas.

On another note. I will be in on Thursday night at 6pm. I have only heard from Darcy about those coming over at 8pm for beers, Wii and food. I have talked to Phil about him and his boys coming over that night as well. We will see I guess. So to be clear.....Ed, Trevor and JD (if alive) you are required to be at my place (104 Battery Pt Rd.) at 8pm on Thursday December 21, 2006. We will drink excessive amounts of beer, eat food and play some Wii. We will then go to some bar (the newest hot spot) to drink even more excessive amounts of beer - J you don't have to drink beer, but you will be required to drink as much pineapple juice as I drink beer. I will supply the pineapple juice.

Donnie, how is the snow? Post some pics of conditions on the hill.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.