7.12.06

Added Blog Value

GREAT BLOGGING! If those last few posts don't up the value of our website nothing will. I mean who's not going to want to check out our blog for references to Peter Forbes and Bball Camp 98. Seriously though hilarious references in there. Darcy as far as your questions go, there are some kids on Athena who got sick handles and are the real deal at the gaurd posistion. They just don't have a kid over 5"5 so are sturggling. East Wiltshire has a Peter Forbes esk kid, missed about 20 lay up in a game I did the other day. As far as Trev's kid, havn't seen him yet, but other officials had commented on his hustle and the fact that the only time he stops is when he runs into one of the end walls.

Bball camp 98, Sean Walsh I believe was his name. Just a stab at it let me know if I'm wrong cause I know someone knows for sure. Great year of camp, and yes Darcy was unstoppable. Would run the marathon offense where he'd dribble around the top of the key till his defender would give up then Darcy could go to the hole. Obvieously Morrell got it Morrison family right. Give me a break! You'd think that they'd be so impressed with someone with a head that big being able to cut like that and keep his balance hahahahahhahaaha.

See you all around Xmas bitches.

Peace

Ed

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.