4.12.06

Update

What's up everyone?

Time to step my post game up I guess...looks like everyone else has done so.

YouTube is no longer available at work which means I have to find some others mean of entertainment. It also means I can't watch any of the videos posted either. I managed to get a peak at your video there J. That's some of the grossest(sp?) shit I've ever seen. I literally couldn't watch it without dry heaving like crazy. I still haven't gotten through the whole thing and just thinking about it...alright, gotta stop thinking about it.

Never updated anyone on Vegas. Definitely the best music I've seen to date. The Roots show was unreal...Questlove is hilarious on the drums and all the musicians are way more talented than I originally anticipated. I posted a minute clip I caught with my digital cam on Youtube...I'm not sure what the link is and I can't get to it right now from work but I'll post it a bit later. Also, my suspicions are confirmed that Black Thought is indeed the most underrated emcee around. Speaking of The Roots, Questlove has a video blog going while The Roots do a tour of Europe. Day 3 is pretty cool. www.OkayPlayer.com/questlove/Europe06 The rest of the music was unbelieveable as well. There are some live shows from the weekend at the AT&T blue room...you can get to it from Vegoose.com. If you haven't heard of The Coup you should check them out for sure.



In other news, I'm now coaching the Queen Charlotte ball team. We're coming off a 2-1 weekend at the SIS tournament, lost to SIS on Saturday. SIS has some sick ball players coming up. Mainly due to the fact that they got like 450 kids in their minor ball program...kids are actually quitting hockey to play basketball, imagine. About time Charlottetown got our act together really. 1-0 regular season play thus far...beat East Wiltshire down last Tuesday. Coaching is fun as hell though.

That's it for now...oh, Donnie, quality pics there not to long ago, forgot to mention. Christmas is gonna be off the hook!!!!!

Trev

ps. I'm addicted to Facebook, get it...if you don't know, now you know - Biggie

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.