5.12.06

30 days of posts, all for the P-man

-Ed, it now goes back 30 days, enjoy the lack of clicking required.
I would also buy you a beer... no a pitcher for repayment of past wedgies. They would be well deserved and need to be captured on film and posted on youtube for the masses.

-Allas, the plans sound good. I will need a couple warm of games of bowling to get my wrist back in form and the kinks out of my patented late release leg kick follow through.

-Bought a macbook the other day. Just waiting for it to arrive so I can hug it and kiss it and love it. Get ready for some serious video chat with excessive nipple action and poor hygeine. Also Matt when you are home we are going to get civilization 4 for the mac and get some multiplayer in. If we can find a decent computer to play Pro evolution soccer 6 on I will also bring my controllers home and kick your ass.

-Trev, nice call on the facebook: how you know each other
-'98 UPEI bball camp champs 4life-

Donnie you alive? Does Blonse live in a tree and talks to eagles.

Ed have you seen any jr high kids showing any serious "english", finger-roooooolls, big ball from downtown, boozer, john stockton picks, Kurt Rambis hussle n' drive, sky hooks, dumple-pumps, yigg-its, stops n' pops, Patrick Ewing 6-step no travel call, Peter Forbes 60mph layup of the backboard - ball goes to half? Just wondering

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.