11.12.06

two cents

Man I wish I could still watch videos at work. I'll be checking every video posted on the blog over the last month or so when I get home.


Sean Walsh, that's his name. I had no idea they were touting him as the next Scotty Morrison. He probably tore an ACL or something. I always thought the reason Darcy didn't get MVP was because they mixed up the names when announcing the winners. It's troubled me til this day...good to have closure on the issue once and for all.


That Asian chick is cute as hell. I gotta get myself a girl who's just finished battle and has blood sprinkled all over herself. I'll take a large as well J. I gotta go see that Babel movie for sure. I think it's playing in the City Cinema pretty soon.


Oh, and fuck Nova Scotia junior high teams that have been practicing since September and play 2-3 zone defense for 40 minutes.



MIA:


No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.