6.12.06

Dec 22 to Jan 2...vaca

I thought you might like the '98 basketball camp reference Darce. Hopefully it doesnt' bring back painful memories of when you got the MVP title stolen by...what was that kids name?...Sean something, from Morell I think. He then faded into basketball obscurity Wayne Turner style. I seem to remember Darcy being unstopable at that camp.

I got a few kids on Queen Charlotte that meet those basketball characteristics. Actually, one kid has the Kurt Rambis hustle and the Peter Forbes layup...I think I may split the court up one of these days and make him do layups, end-to-end, full court for the whole practice. And I have in fact made reference to John Stockton when setting picks also. I believe the response from the guys was a blank stare. A similar response came when both Stockton and Malone were used to describe the pick and roll. Really though, who can you use from today's talent? I'm sure Deron Williams and Boozer have it in them though.

Your home the 21st eh Matt? I think we play Stonepark at 4:00, HUGE game (we'll try not to get dunked on), and then I'm good for a ten day bender really. Will probably call in sick that Friday, then I got work off until like Jan. 2nd or something. Definitely got to get some Madden 07 in. I didn't know if they had those kind of games for the Wii or not. Gotta get those audibles set and go to work. I need some competition for sure cause I think my record at home is something like 23-0...seriously, jBudd (roommate) needs some help big time. He's even below .500 in the franchise we got going. And yeah, can't wait for the Hip Hop is Dead album to come out. I heard a couple songs off it and should be real nice. There's a song with Nas, Jigga, and Big that's unreal...I think it's off that album. Anybody listen to Kingdom Come yet? Good tracks in my opinion: Lost One's, Beach Chair (feat. and produced by the dude from Coldplay), and Minority Report. Oh, J5 was sick, lots of energy the whole show and enjoyed getting the crowd involved.

Time to start this damn work day I guess.

Trev

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.