11.12.06

M.I.A. no more

Alright I'm back.... Been a while I guess. My bad fellas, my bad... So I've been working for a construction company in Fernie the last couple of weeks... Framing and making 18 shillings an hour... Not too shabby thus far, beautiful surroundings, mountains all around. Pretty cool. So I'm living in a trailer with a couple of Ian's friends, only paying 300 bones a month rent... I bought a 1991 chrystler mini van the other day for 850 clams, she needs a couple upgrades but other than that she runs like a top... She be fully loaded, power windows, locks, ect... Racing stripes, tinted windows, you fucking name it. She's the dope ride, I'll send pics soon. I went to go pick it up today and get her insured but the fucking cock sucking mother cunting insurance assfucks won't let me until I get my birth certificate shipped out here. They won't accept my passport for some fucking unbelievable reason beyond comprehension. But I was cool as a rasta, didn't lose it at all, as you can all imagine. I should have her on the road on friday if all goes well. The ladies will soon follow (I fucking hope so or I am gonna lose it real soon). Other than that, bought a season pass at the ski hill as well as a snowboard and gear for the upcoming season. Went out yesterday with Ian for the first time. First time snowboarding in like 7 years, but I did alright. Should be a fun winter... Unfortunately I won't be home for christmas. I'm a broke ass man right now and hopefully will be home next summer for a little visit. JP I'd love a t-shirt or two, do you have a website to see some of your designs??? I'll take a large please. Maybe you could bring it back for me Allas???? Right on,

Later fellas,

Donnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D-Train, long time no hear. This is Vince (better known as Ray's brother) out in Calgary. I go to the Castle / Fernie area pretty often so we should catch up. I still got that same email address ...

I dig the blog. Who else is out west? Look me up.

=v=

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.