5.12.06

Fuckin Guy..

...Ed you are hilarious. I will buy beers everytime you wedgie someone who did it to you in Junior High. I think that would probably be one of the better moments in my life. So in other news I'm going to be home in 16 days...where is the party? I am coming in Thursday Dec. 21 around 6pm. My mom will be picking me up and I'll be going to the new house....I excpect to see the following people at my place around 8:30pm (in alphabetical order).

• Darcy
• Donnie (if home)
• Ed
• JD
• Trev

There will be beers to be had and some food and I would also like to partake is some of Charlottetown's famous night life. Phil has told me that all his boys are going out that same night (we are on the same flight home), so it would be fun to see Jeff Grandy, Dave Nicholson, Neil Manning and the rest of those guys. Also that night I plan to stomp Darcy in a mean game of Wii Bowling and anyone else who comes my way.

J, I was at the alife store in Vancouver...go some really dope shoes and a cool hoodie. Very nice.

Trev....you pumped about the new Nasir album...I think that some Madden 07 on the Wii is in order for you and I. What you think about that homie? And we can talk about how dope J5 is live.

Freedom.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.