7.12.06

Let's get a few things straight

First off, camp was the summer of '97 (we graduated the summer of '98). Sean Walsh was for sure his name and he was a chump. I remember Dale McIssac telling me one day at camp that we (Gray) better watch out for Morrell this year becasue they are going to surprise people. Does anyone even remember them from that year?

Donnie and I were talking about this when he was here, so it is fresh in my mind. Here are some good points:

• Donnie and I were on the same team, with Moore as our coach - we lost almost every game.

• Allas vs. Walsh (as proclaimed by Dale McIssac) ended 11-0...I believe Walsh got the ball once.

• I believe that All-Stars that year were TP, Donnie and myself......what happened to you and Darcy ...huh Ed?

• I put Rub 85-35 or whatever it was called 'too close' a lot of times that week and made both Dales very mad.

And finally, the reason Darcy did not get MVP was because, there was no way in hell they were going to give someone on Dale Farish's team (who was always full of grinders) MVP.


The days are getting close and I'm getting pumped to get the fuck out of here. Trev....Madden for Wii is waaaaaaay different....read about the controls on the internet before I get home. It's amazing.

Beat it!

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.