10.2.05

You guys are killing me....

Fuck boys, I'm losing it here.... And you stole Zap Man and Stacked from me, I thought you guys wouldn't get those two. Ok, Allas what was the name of the Phillipino girl that stalked you? That was hilarious. The Red Dragon used to work in the kitchen at pat and willy's last year but has since gone missing, anyone with any information of his whereabouts are asked to please come forward and post it. I was playing basketball with the goat the other day and I called him goat.... He still doesn't like it and said it had been a long time since someone called him that, I laughed it up. Zuppy and Hoosier are still around and I think some of Zuppy's old man syndrome is rubbing off on Hoosier, cause he's just like an old man too. How's about Aaron Hardy and Rand???? Where are those guys at???? I betcha Aaron's hair is completely white by now. Ohh how about "Boys, Boys" what's Jamie Myers doing now??? Who remembers the big fight between Sameh and John Arnold over Pi. I'm just looking over a yearbook now and found BARAKA!!!! OHH SHIT!!! Just some more names:
Michael Beaton, Peg Leg, Ryan Clark, Mark Desroche, Greg Forgeron, Steve Geldert, Ryan Gregory, Jaemi James, Mark Maher, Nafanial Wishel, Marc Perry, Cellery Richardson (who kicked Allas' ass in Diana Delongs ditch off the school bus), David Pratt, Robbie Roberts, Marcus Roopus-Alley Oopus, Andrew Stevenson, Andrew Warren (heard he's managing a strip club in Montreal or something), and finally Thomas Zawadski....

Now there's a list,
Donnie Ice T.........Rainor

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive