16.2.05

Going home is a no go.

Well it doen't look like I'm gonna make it home for the all-star weekend. I got a phone call tonight for an interveiw for the job that I've been trying to rat my way into. Hopefully Friday morning at 9am MT I'll be Calgary's newest 'Investment Banker'. Then everyone can make fun of me and call yuppie. But ya know what, I don't fuckin care....I'm Rick James Bitch, Enjoy Yourself!

On another note.....J, did Brendan just send you a bio about himself with a picture. Sounds like the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. And you could let him know that 'roids are not straight edge. I think that I'm gonna send out an email with my picture and resume attached, as well as a detailed description of my life cycle. Just to make sure that everyone from high school still knows my name.

Also Darcy I have yet to receive any veggie recipies from you. JD and Scarthface if you guys want to drop some on the blog feel free. I have been trying transform my diet. I have cut meat almost completely out of my diet (maybe have sushi(with fish) once a month)....but I find it hard not eating the same thing over and over so any new dishes would be most welcome.

- Allas

ps. J, you do have the most lovely fluffy hair *sigh*

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive