9.2.05

Excellent, my interent wasn't working for a couple days and now I find it is more then just me and allas having a conversation, excellent.
J if you do come to montreal let me know where you plan on moving so I can either never call you (if you are too far away) or loiter at your house all day (too close). I am on Pine ave west next to Pierre Trudeau's pimp shack and the montreal general hospital
I'm having a hard time thinking of any funny nicknames from high school, one I don't think anyone mentioned is Zap man, who almost beat up donnie for saying it right behind his back. Good to here you got a job Donald. Who else are you going to be working with?
Allas you should stop in montreal if you plan on going home.
Lyndsay tells me that a 10 year Gray reunion is in the works so your dream will come true allas.
Warm up the deep frier

Darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive