17.2.05

3 'Clells in montreal

Donnie, Heather tells me they are likely looking for male servers at Mikes if you are interested. She wasn't sure if you would be able to get 40h a week (if that is what you want) but she said they were looking for guys (and you get to work with a 'clellan - obvious perk
Allas, I'll scan you some meals on the weekend, too busy now with an exam on friday, but if you plan on removing meat from your diet you might want to get more of some of the following

bean, lentils, tofu, seitan, soy milk with omega 3, soy nuts, nuts and seeds, veggie-tables and fruiti-saurus'

I also recommend including in your diet:
- 1 tsp of cinnamon /day
- tumeric
- jasmin green tea (loose leaf preferrable)
- kamut pasta
- miso
- ground flax seed
- dark chocolate
- red wine (the cheaper, the better for your wallet)
- wheat germ
- buckwheat
- oatmeal

Lyndsay now tells me that I am a loser... I will continue to ignore
A cool book that lyndsay picked up that you might want to look for is "The Okinawa Program" It describes the diets and lifestyle of the elders of the island of okinawa (who have the greatest number of centarians in the world)
The sis' are visiting for a week, green train, green train, whoo whoo!

Darcy

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive