11.2.05

I hurt myself...

..laughing my fucking ass off at Baraka!! I played football with him in grade 11. I remember telling Colin MacLeod that we called him Baraka and he fucking lost it. He couldn't look at him or he'd die laughing. And everytime someone would tackle him Colin would yell out "finish him".

For the record the girl that stocked me was not Sri.....I believe Donnie is referring to the girl that started in grade nine and didn't stop until 3rd year university. I remember that Darcy and I were locker partners in grade nine and I opened the locker one day and found a love note inside.....at first I assumed that it was just another one from Cara Thompson for Darcy.....WRONG. Thus begins the 6 year escapade. She would even call my house and talk to my mom, and of course my mom would get her going. Fuck! Anyway I don't remember her name. I just know it wasn't Sri.

Other comments:

I don't remember Zap Man. Who the fuck was this guy.

Goat was probably the best nickname Eric Silva ever got. Donnie if you see him again tell him I said what up.

I saw Peg-Leg hangin in a mall in Fredricton with some other dirtbags a few years ago...he said he was just finishing up high school....Beat it chump.

Mark Perry.....all I can remember are cowboy boots.....wait...didn't we tease him and say that he fucked some type of farm animal(s)??

Maria Barna was fucking that rugby coach/teacher!

Ryan Gregory broke his arm tryin too hard against the girls in U-15 soccer.

And Finally,

John Arnold was best known for his fight vs. Sameh Abdella in grade 11 but what got him to the top was a classic in grade 7 vs. Nathan Sherwood. Kent Dollar was calling the fight blow by blow in Ms. MacMillan's class. John didn't throw a punch until Ms. Mac restrained Nathan, then with no regard for authority John stood up and landed a haymaker into Nathan while he was being held back. This is when I knew that John was destined for bigger and better classroom brawls.

- Allas aka 'Snake Eyes'


ps. Who remembers when Mark Maher lined up that fat Etien (sp?) dude in the field between QC and CG. He took a 30 yard run at him and fuckin tackled him like a criminal.....that was the coldest shit I remember .....but I did laugh my ass off.

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive